Wednesday, August 10, 2011

On the road...

Well, the trip has began. I am writing this from the floor of the Houston airport at 3:30am. Ashley and I are making Texas bracelets while we wait for our time to check in. We left San Antonio around 10pm and got to Houston at 2am after a pit stop at Buckee's. (I got coffee) We found out that whilst in Miami we are going to be picked up and taken on a small tour of the city, attend a noon mass and have lunch at a neighboring Diocese where a friend of one of our priest companions (maybe Bishop Cantu?) lives. Much better than a boring old 7 hour layover!

They are playing the Black Eyed Peas... I gotta feeling... That this trip's gonna be the best trip...

So far Ashley and I have been catching up in life on the bus. It's neat to already see how parallel our lives are right now, even with different lives. I'm looking forward to see how God is going to use this trip to get us closer to Him and to each other.

I've been up for almost 20 hours now and fading fast. Must stay awake... See y'all in Miami!

Sabrina
fbt&<3

No comments:

Post a Comment